Foundation for Cancer Care strives to make sustainable and widespread impact in the following core areas:
- Cancer Advocacy and Sensitization
- Provision of training resources on cancer prevention, screening and treatment across primary health centres and tertiary hospitals nationwide.
- Provision of Free Cancer Screening and Counselling Services to targeted communities, particularly in low income areas.
- Collaboration with other Cancer-focused non-governmental organisations to identify cancer patients in the community who need treatment sponsorship and providing free cancer care and treatment to such individuals through partnerships with Lakeshore Cancer Center and other healthcare institutions.
- Provision of opportunities for Continuous Medical Education (CME) particularly in the field of oncology for health practitioners nationwide.
- Psychological Counseling support for cancer patients and their families.