Patients who are eligible for funding by the Foundation for Cancer Care (FCC) must fulfil the following criteria. An eligible patient must;
- Be a Nigerian citizen resident in Nigeria.
- Have a diagnosis of cancer confirmed by an oncologist.
- Be referred by a registered cancer focused NGO, public or private hospital with a signed note confirming that the patient cannot afford treatment.
- Submit a detailed medical summary signed by the managing oncologist. (We accept medical summaries not older than one-month before the submission of funding request).
- Submit a note signed by the referring organization confirming that the patient cannot afford care.
- Be willing to receive treatment in Foundation for Cancer Care designated hospitals.